Play on iPhone & iPad

Fish Suggestions Contest!

Official contests for Fish With Attitude

Fish Suggestions Contest!

Postby Cat Denton » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi everyone!

To enter in this competition, all you need to do is post your suggestion of a fish you'd like to see in Fish With Attitude! You can just post the type/name of the fish you'd like, or you can even post up a drawing! It's up to you :)
More detail is encouraged though!

The contest will end on February 7th, the winners will be chosen a few days after this, to give us enough time to sort through all the entries.

To enter:
- Post a fish suggestion! A picture or description is encouraged, but not mandatory :)
Just reply to this thread with your suggestion
Please post only ONE suggestion. If you have lots of ideas, pick your favourite one :) We'll be having more contests so don't worry, your other ideas won't go to waste, you can use them to enter in the next one!

Closing date:
- End of day (PST) February 7th

Prizes:
- The 10 chosen winners will receive 100 pearls each, and a Limited Edition fish of their choice!

Bonus prizes:
- 10 other entries will be chosen (at random) to receive a free Limited Edition fish
- Community Manager
Crowdstar
Cat Denton

Windows 7 Chrome

Re: Fish Suggestions Contest!

Postby quick2send03 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:53 pm

What about a Dog Fish? Do you remember the old cartoons that would show a Catfish and then followup with a Dog Fish? Please let me play fetch with my fish...LOL. They could do really neat tricks for us in the tank. ;-)
quick2send03

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby quick2send03 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Cupid Fish would be a good one for Valentine's Day. They have a diaper, wings and shoot other fish with love arrows.
quick2send03

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby quick2send03 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Leprechaun Fish would be great too. St. Patrick's day release. He could have a Leprechaun green top hat, a green jacket with "tails" and a pipe. Their favorite toy could be a pot of gold or four leaf clover. They can make a rainbow like the unicorn fish, but with a pot of gold at the end of it.
quick2send03

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby quick2send03 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Car Fish - Kind of like when they made VW Bugs into flies in the movie cars. There were all sorts of animals created from automotives...like tractors were cows...a crop cutter was a bull. If it was a Racing Car Fish the Favorite Toy could be the Piston Cup. I am interested to see what automobile you can come up that works well as a fish though. ;-)
quick2send03

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby quick2send03 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Caveman Fish - Leopard patterned loincloth and club to smack things with. It can also have that signature caveman protruded forehead with thick bushy eyebrows. Their Favorite Toy could be a prehistoric first wheel from rock.
quick2send03

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby speedy68 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:19 pm

I would love to see a UPS fish " what can brown do for you " it's toy could be a package !!!! Or a fed ex or mailman toys letters or package !!! :-)
speedy68

Macintosh Mozilla

Re: Fish Suggestions Contest!

Postby Moonstone » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Getting in quick for this one PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE my BUTTERFLY FISH!!! With a moonstone necklace for a toy ;)

(Will come back with a drawing later if I have time ;) )

EDITED - So here are my drawings for the butterfly fish that I suggested....
The originals are in B&W but before shading, I photocopied them and then used watercolour pencils to show how they might look in colour to give the artists inspiration.... I really want to see a butterfly fish pleeeeaaassseee ;)
(I'm a bit nervous about sharing so please be kind :roll:)

(Drawings are original works by me but they were inspired by the pretty fish and the shape of the butterfly wings were inspired by a few pics on the Internet)
Moonstone :)

Volunteer Moderator
Fish with attitude, Mermaid World & Mermaid World Stories

The mind is like an umbrella. It functions best when open!
Moonstone

Macintosh Safari

Postby quick2send03 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Mime Fish - Standard Mime makeup on face and maybe a French barret, black suspenders and a black and white striped shirt/skin like the Robber Fish. Favorite Toy - Invisble Box ;-)
quick2send03

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby KimberlyLynn » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Nurse - she can carry a syringe and a stethoscope and wear a little white nurse outfit with the hat.
Fireman - he can be white with black spots like a Dalmatian and wear a big red hat and carry a water hose.
Soldier - he can wear his army greens and carry a grenade.

Just a suggestion for the next event animal. I would love to have a frog! Maybe a colorful treefrog!
KimberlyLynn

Macintosh Mozilla

Next

Return to Contests