Play on iPhone & iPad

Forum users :)

Talk about Fish With Attitude!

Re: Forum users :)

Postby Death_Unbalanced » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:01 pm

I agree with everything said!
The people here are amazing!I have trolled forums for games before but never been involved with them.
I am so glad we all decited to be a part of this!
And that our 'family' is growing.

It is cool to see new people coming in here and getting to see their milestones.

I love sharing in the joy of everyone's acheivements!
It makes me happy to see people get a rare fish they wanted. Or to finally net a Galaxy! Or to have bred that one fish that was missing to make a tank a perfect 3 star.

I am glad so many amazing people are here!
And I know I count myself lucky to be a part of this group. :D <3
Volunteer Moderator
Mermaid World Stories & Mermaid World
---------------------------
Beware The Weeping Angels.

Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe.
Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink.
Death_Unbalanced

Windows XP Internet Explorer 7

Postby Marie Fenton » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:25 pm

<3. This. Thread!

This is what makes Fish with Attitude a great game! All of you guys!
Marie Fenton

Windows 7 Firefox

Postby G4meGirl » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:59 pm

I have to say when I started playing this game I stumbled upon this forum. It was the forum and the vibe I got from those posting hat kept me in the game. I have never joined a forum but I'm glad i joined this one. I must agree with all of you this is an incredible group of people. I never feel judged even if I have a stupid question! Just want you all to know how much I appreciate you!
G4meGirl

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby MaDre » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Another *ditto* from me. I don't post too often - I lurked & learned a lot before I did, and even more-so since I started posting.
MaDre

Macintosh Safari

Postby ck322 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:14 am

Yes, MaDre, I, too, am a lurker and have learned much from this wonderful forum( my first and only). I also don't post often since I'm computer challenged and am embarrassed to ask some basic questions. I know someone will kindly answer them, but I don't want to bother anyone so I keep reading posts in hopes of finding answers.
ck322

Macintosh Mozilla

Re:

Postby MaDre » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:46 am

ck322 wrote:Yes, MaDre, I, too, am a lurker and have learned much from this wonderful forum( my first and only). I also don't post often since I'm computer challenged and am embarrassed to ask some basic questions. I know someone will kindly answer them, but I don't want to bother anyone so I keep reading posts in hopes of finding answers.

Well, ck322, believe it or not, there are some people on this forum who can patiently and effectively guide you through some of your "computer challenged-ness"... I am not one of them, unfortunately. I can sometimes be a stellar student, but not so much a terrific teacher ;-) However, as far as being embarrassed to ask basic questions... Don't be, here. Seriously, there are some awesome people who would be more than happy to help you. So jump right in. Ask something basic, lol. (Mind you, I am not saying that I am able to answer, but someone is bound to know the answer). Like I said, I've learned even more since posting here and there. Good luck to you!
MaDre

Macintosh Safari

Postby (..Tia..) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 am

I love the fact that Cat or Marie every now and then pop up in the posts.....we all seem to be lurkers and chime in every now and then....sometimes I just like to see the banter and sit back with a cup of coffee and laugh, and then all of a sudden it's like WOW you tooooo thought I was alone. It's nice to know your not.
(..Tia..)

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Moonstone » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:25 am

ck322 wrote:Yes, MaDre, I, too, am a lurker and have learned much from this wonderful forum( my first and only). I also don't post often since I'm computer challenged and am embarrassed to ask some basic questions. I know someone will kindly answer them, but I don't want to bother anyone so I keep reading posts in hopes of finding answers.

No question is a stupid question - how else do we learn? Dont be embarrassed :oops: , these forums have been set up so we can get help from each other and share our experiences.
No one judges, we are all here to make friends and help each other :D
Moonstone :)

Volunteer Moderator
Fish with attitude, Mermaid World & Mermaid World Stories

The mind is like an umbrella. It functions best when open!
Moonstone

Windows Vista Internet Explorer 9

Postby ck322 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:05 am

Thanks, everyone, for your words of encouragement. I have been wanting to post pics of my tanks for sometime now. Moonstone posted info on how to do this via Photobucket and iPhone. Well, I have Photobucket but not an iPhone. I use my ipad to play FWA and sync with my PC. Could use detailed, verrrrryyy detailed info on how to do this using my PC. Pictures would help me tremendously.

Also, how do I use the free pearl button that is located under the breed button in each tank? I am already logged into FB. Do I have to log out then back in? Since I don't have friends to dig in their tanks, is that needed also? Again, from the bottom of my heart and very red face, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! Would use smilies here but can't get them to work on my ipad.
ck322

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Moonstone » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:13 am

Ck22 - photobucket app that I use is the phone version but I use it on my iPad :) you can also go to the photobucket website on your computer ;) also in my posting pics thread, another player has added another program to use as they were having troubles with photobucket so now there is a choice of which works best for you - all have pic illustrations to help you :)

There is a glitch at the moment with players trying to connect to fb through their game so that's probably the issue you are having as well. You can try removing the permissions for FWA (through fb) and try reconnect again (through the game) but if that doesn't work then I'd say you have the glitch in your game and will have to wait until they fix it :(
Moonstone

Macintosh Safari

Previous

Return to Feedback & Discussion