Play on iPhone & iPad

What's the best fish for pearl digging?

Talk about Fish With Attitude!

What's the best fish for pearl digging?

Postby Vicvroom » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Which fish works best for getting pearls? I would like some to speed up my dreamy breeding.
Vicvroom

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Phishfood » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:52 pm

I usually have luck with the toy fish.
I also like the rare mean if you have him.
And it takes a lot of patience, but I usually send my nice or mean digging and they usually eventually get something (yesterday my nice dug up 10 pearls). Sometimes you get just a single pearl, sometimes 2, a cluster of 5 or 10.
Phishfood

Macintosh Mozilla

Re: What's the best fish for pearl digging?

Postby Shaun7Scully » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Toy fish... Definitely... TOY FISH :mrgreen:
Shaun7Scully

Windows 7 Firefox

Postby Fishin4Fun » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:25 pm

My best digger is my Toy (Elmo). She always ends up finding more coins than it costs to send her to dig, and has reasonable luck in finding Pearls too. On average, if I send her to dig 30 times, she will pull up at least 5 Pearls, and end up at least 20,000 coins ahead of where I started. :D

Her best run was a couple of weeks ago when she dug over and over for an hour. I ended up with 25 Pearls and was up 150,000 in coins. (That was a one time streak of amazing luck, but she always does well.) :o

Although, during the Dolphin competition, none of my fish were getting many hits on Pearls. And then only 1 or 2 at a time, instead of the 5 or 10 Pearl clusters. The Pearls seemed (interestingly) unavailable... :x

My next best digger is my Hippie fish. She is good at ending up on the plus side in coins, and so-so at digging up Pearls.
Fishin4Fun

Windows XP Internet Explorer 8

Postby =!(AJT 7)!= » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:09 pm

I find my more valuable fish tend to dig up more valuable decorations, but for pearls I haven't really noticed any difference - although I usually dig with the fish that will give me the most XP anyway.

I did a fair bit of digging during the dolphin event, didn't get many pearls and never 10 at once, then since it's finished I dug up 10 pearls twice - go figure!
=!(AJT 7)!=

Windows Vista Firefox

Postby fishychris » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm

My more valuable fish tend to dig up more junk than anything else at a cost of 3k+.
My toy fish rarely ever finds me pearls, but tends to dig up a rainbow about ever 3rd dig and it sells for 10k.
My best pearl digger, for some odd reason, seems to be my rare nerdy fish. If i dig with him I average 50 pearls an hour...no joke!
fishychris

Windows 7 Firefox

Return to Feedback & Discussion