Play on iPhone & iPad

EGG PICS

Talk about Fish With Attitude!

EGG PICS

Postby Moonstone » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:21 am

Has anyone got a forum for egg pictures yet? If yes can you please point me in that direction..... If not here's the start of one.....

I got this....
Can someone confirm what it is? It is a 10hr breed, got it with warewolf/vampire - I think it maybe popstar but it's been a VERY LONG TIME since I bred a popstar so I'm unsure.... (was kinda hoping it was a rare fish, like the rare dancer has a pink egg instead of purple) ;)
Moonstone :)

Volunteer Moderator
Fish with attitude, Mermaid World & Mermaid World Stories

The mind is like an umbrella. It functions best when open!
Moonstone

Macintosh Mozilla

Re: EGG PICS

Postby Phishfood » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi Moonstone
I'm pretty sure that's a pop star. I bred one the other day and at first was super excited, wondering what strange fish would pop out. I breed a lot of fish but I think I've only bred the pop star like twice since I started so totally forgot what it looked like. I'm hoping to see a lot more of it now though because I'm trying to breed the rare version.
Phishfood

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Mommy loo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Yes moonstone it is the popstar.. I just hatched another regular one a few minutes ago. I'm dont remember if the rare egg looks different..I know some of the rare eggs do..but I don't think all of them do
Mommy loo

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Moonstone » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Thanks guys! I have only ever bred the popstar once and that was months and months ago so couldn't remember lol
I haven't seen any difference in the rare eggs at all except for the dancer.... I wish they would change that, maybe have it sparkle or something, a little clue to let us know it's a rare..... :)
Moonstone

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Mommy loo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:22 pm

I know that the fairy, unicorn, werewolf, vampire, ghost, angel, ruby, diamond, and devil fish's egg are different they are much much larger than their regular eggs
Mommy loo

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Mommy loo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:22 pm

I know that the fairy, unicorn, werewolf, vampire, ghost, angel, ruby, diamond, and devil fish's egg are different they are much much larger than their regular eggs
Mommy loo

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Ana Grey » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi Moonstone! I don't think there is an Egg Guide yet. I've started taking pics of the eggs and the fish. But i'm still missing a few of the regular fish and most of the rares, so it will take awhile. If I do the egg guide i'd like for it to be complete. Maybe someone out there started before I did and will do a guide soon. :P
Ana Grey

Windows XP Internet Explorer 8

Postby Moonstone » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Ana, start it now or add them here, it will never be complete because there are always new fish and then others can add ones you don't have (more interaction that way ;) ).... So good your doing it and would love to see it! :)
Moonstone

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Ana Grey » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Okay. Should we have a regular egg guide and then a separate rare egg guide or all together?

:?:
Ana Grey

Windows XP Internet Explorer 8

Postby Moonstone » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:54 pm

All together is good, people are going to add to it so it might get mixed up anyways ;)
Can you do it in this section (feedback and discussions) I never go into the other sections (guides and user tips) as I have so many posts to keep track of ;) (up to you though, just let me know if it's in a different section so I can check it out please) :)
Moonstone

Macintosh Mozilla

Next

Return to Feedback & Discussion