Play on iPhone & iPad

Transferring of decorations

Talk about Fish With Attitude!

Transferring of decorations

Postby Julie Gausden » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Why, when you transfer decorations from one tank to another does the % decor change? You should also be told how much % each decoration is worth when you purchase it from the store !
Julie Gausden

Macintosh Mozilla

Re: Transferring of decorations

Postby Emma Doy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:40 pm

I would like to know this also. One of my fishes dug up a red coral worth 105% but there was no room in my tank so I moved it to tank one. Was still worth 105%. Deleted a 0% junk object from tank three then moved my red coral there. The red coral went down to 7%. I moved it back to tank one then to tank two and it showed it was 35% there, then I moved it back to tank three. I tested this with other decorations from tank three and it showed them being worth more % in tanks one and two. I'm trying to get my tank three to 100% but it's impossible with the % variations and decoration limit combined. Plus, there's no % rating in store either so I can't work it out.

Is the change in % on decorations dependant on what tank it's in, because I have decorations in my tank three at 0% that are 1% or higher when placed in tanks one or two. Does this mean, the higher the tank number, the lower the % for the decoration? And if so, why? Just seems odd and impossible to figure out with each added costly tank purchased.
Emma Doy

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Cat Denton » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 am

Hi guys!

Yes, the rating of the item will depend on which tank it is in. Essentially, the higher level (higher number) tanks would require more special items than in the lower (early) tanks. With the higher tanks, it's best to focus on getting the toys you need first, to make those fish happy, and then mix and match decorations to get the rating higher up :) Items placed in the first (few) tanks can be lower quality but give an ok or good rating, but it will decrease with the higher level tanks.
- Community Manager
Crowdstar
Cat Denton

Windows 7 Chrome

Postby animatlemme » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:56 pm

This is annoying me too :(
It feels like impossible to make my 6th and 7th tank beautiful. My fish are only digging up too "ugly" objects and there's not enough space to make it beautiful with lots of them.
I'm really excited if my fish will find something worth digging for soon... :?
animatlemme

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Jackie-Kitty Schubert » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:39 pm

I think it is BS that an item worth 105% in tank one is worth only 7% in tank three. I can accept a sliding scale, but that is too extreme. Also there should be a way to know what an item is worth before you buy it, how do I know it's worth the pearls or coins I might spend on it if I can't calculate what the effect will be. So frustrating, please CS work on making the game fun not frustrating.
Jackie-Kitty Schubert

Macintosh Mozilla

Postby Marie Fenton » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:50 pm

We will definitely share your thoughts with our team.
Marie Fenton

Windows 7 Firefox

Return to Feedback & Discussion