Play on iPhone & iPad

Jet Set Event

Jet Set Event

Postby Sylisha4U » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:22 am

This event is very difficult and frustrating. You have to get a vote of 4 stars and more than 4 on a few to reach 61 which is the one I can't get to. There are 15 events times 4 stars equals 60 so 4 isn't enough you have to have a 61 for next level. It's very hard to get 4 on every one and I think my looks are good. The Jet set started out fun but now it's almost impossible and I've re-entered to try to get a higher score with different looks but still stuck. Not happy with this set up,
Sylisha4U

Macintosh Safari

Re: Jet Set Event

Postby IndyAnnaK » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:10 pm

I haven't gotten to the top level of jet set entries, but I'm just struggling to get to the one below that. Not sure why those are so hard to reach, but you have to continually 'top' yourelf, and so that can be nearly impossible after a certain point. I'm quickly loosing interest in even trying.
And I've gotten very discouraged on the regular Events too. Don't know...
can't figure why this game has me coming back. ;o)
IndyAnnaK

Windows 7 Mozilla

Postby Sylisha4U » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:47 pm

I am trying to get to the Palm Springs event. I've re-entered so many times to try to improve my score but still can't get to 61. A couple of my styles have 4.62 and under but still not good enough on all the scores combined. I'm not sure why I continue to try but I keep hoping 3 of my looks will get a higher score.
Sylisha4U

Macintosh Safari

Postby IndyAnnaK » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Well, I FINALLY broke through to the Bollywood set.
But it seems to get more and more difficult to get higher. I'll probably be on this one for another couple months. /:o(
IndyAnnaK

Windows 7 Mozilla

Postby ChanelLeia » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Any idea when the next level will be available? It has been weeks and still no new Level. It would be helpful to at least know the Point Level for the up-coming Event.
ChanelLeia

Macintosh Safari

Postby Paizley » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:08 pm

I have found the Jet Set Events to be very difficult. The voting for the fashions seems to be much stricter than the regular events. I have entered several events with all unworn items and still don't get a 4. I pretty much don't even fool with Jet Set events anymore.
Paizley

Macintosh Safari

Postby IndyAnnaK » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:01 am

I pretty much zipped right through 'Bollywood', but then stalled out on the next one.

What I don't understand is if members are entering every day at different levels on these jetset events, then why aren't we seeing more of these events presented for voting every day? Let's say I enter something at the NY level, and it says the score will be ready to see in 8 hours. So that would be the case with each and every event--but where are these entries? And even if they were only up for one round of 5 sets to vote on, then our scores would be in the basement. How would we EVER top our scores at this rate?

Something just doesn't seem right to me. Wish they'd explain the process.
IndyAnnaK

Windows 7 Mozilla

Postby Madlyaddicted » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:19 pm

I am trying to unlock Tanzania Safari. I have 128.69 and need 131.00. Am fed up now of entering old events with different looks trying to up my score. Just can't seem to improve it. It is important to be able to win diamonds and not just buy them but this so difficult!
Madlyaddicted

Macintosh Safari

Postby IndyAnnaK » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Madley, that's almost exactly where I'm at. And YES--I'm getting sick of trying!
IndyAnnaK

Windows 7 Mozilla

Return to Event Disccusion